Welcome to the website of the Electronics Group (E-lab) of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
E-lab has a three-folded research focus: devices, circuits and systems.
Our expertise covers the spectrum of research that goes from device physics to compact modeling, from reliability analysis to circuit design. You can find more details of our research topics here.
- New Contributed Chapter – Springer Handbook of Semiconductor Devices
- Sara Vecchi is awarded the “Best Student Paper Award” and the “People’s Choice Award” at the 2022 IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS)
- New Article Published in ‘Science’ Magazine
- Three Papers Accepted at ESSDERC 2022
- Lorenzo Benatti Won the Best Student Paper Award at IIRW 2021